"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

when words fail, music speaks

these are some song lyrics that i'm in love with. sadly, when i wrote them down, i didnt think to put who they are by and what song theyre from. oh well, i still love how people can write such amazing things. its everything i wish to say sometimes.

Ø Your voice, was the soundtrack of my summer.
Ø Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
Ø I know the spark inside your eyes was just a match I used to set myself on fire
Ø I don’t want to, if you don’t want to. But I want to
Ø We could keep things just the same. Leave here the way we came with nothing to lose. I don’t want to if you don’t want to.
Ø If you’d just realize what I just realized, then we’d be happy for each other and we’d never find another. Just realize what I just realized then we’d never have to wonder if we missed out on each other.
Ø Long before you spoke my name I believe you knew I missed you
Ø The heart cant erase once it finds a place to be warm and welcome
Ø If you knew me, im not like this. But I just found someone special and that’s really something special if you knew me. Nice to meet you anyway.
Ø How can you just walk away from me when all I can do is watch you leave?
Ø You left a stain on every one of my good days…but I am stronger than you know. I have to let you go
Ø I need you to see im screaming for you to hear me
Ø Fill the empty space with another pretty face
Ø Now im believing all the words you say that I cant say back to you
Ø I could live inside the shadow that I cast for you
Ø If you don’t like being hurt then please don’t stay
Ø I say its never worth the pain but sometimes it is
Ø I know that I should but you know I know I wont
Ø Incinerate whats left of this and torch the part of me that’s you
Ø Standing there with your smile blinding your eyes from seeing my face as im dying to figure out a girl
Ø Its funny when you find the words to say, you find no reply
Ø Just because im losing doesn’t mean im lost
Ø Sometimes even right is wrong
Ø I know you know I know
Ø You just want somebody listening to what you say. It doesn’t matter who you are
Ø Every step that you take could be your biggest mistake. It could bend or it could break. But that’s the risk that you take
Ø Maybe you’ll know when you see it. Maybe if you say it, you’ll mean it. And when you find it, you’ll keep it.
Ø Its not meant to be but so hard to leave
Ø I wanna love you but don’t know if I can
Ø If you could see it, then you’d understand
Ø You’re the one that I wanted to find, and anyone who tried to deny you must be out of their mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog