Things that suck about taco bell/kfc (don’t get me wrong, this is one of my favorite food places, it just also has a lot of weird things that suck)
- trying to open the spork plastic bag by hitting it on the counter and it breaks
- trying to eat mashed potatoes and/coleslaw with a SPORK
- plastic straw covers. Need I say more
- too much sauce is never enough but very messy
- sitting down in a booth and the booth chair moves across the room or does that loud screechy movement sound
- how many times do I have to repeat “no sour cream”
- having too much hot sauce and then burning a hole in your throat because you drank the diet pepsi too fast. It is always very carbonated and shouldn’t be consumed in rapid amounts.
- The never give you butter with your corn.
- Whats so taco bell about an empanada? Isn’t it just a hostess pie heated up to volcanic temperatures?