"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

on the menu today. (spoiler alert: mundane life happenings list)

Today I,
woke up at 8
took Sam to babysit on the ridge by 8:30
watched/took pictures of the Wildfire on Mt Si.
prepared some supplies to help my friend Jess learn to knit in the round on 4 double pointed needles.
met with her from 11-11:50.
Then I went back to the road where I could see the fire but I could also be out of the way. noon.
Took more pictures. It is MUCH bigger than yesterday.
I went and got a bit of lunch at McDonalds (Diet Coke, McChicken, Fries) and took them home.
My sister-in-law has asked me to watch my dear nephew tonight! I am so excited! he has the GREATEST SMILE OF ALL TIME. always happy.
so that will be at 7 tonight.
then i will have to knit or something around afterward until 12 midnight ish when Sam will need picked up from babysitting. the lady went to be some head honcho at the Sea Fair Chinese Float. float number 47 i think.  for some reason, it's an ALLLLLL DAYYY kinda job. Sam is with two littles all day. I hope they have air conditioning.
Then I wake up at 8 tomorrow and church is at 9!

that's my day today :)

No comments: