1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both, if i have a few things for a person, i'll wrap them and then put them and then put them in a gift bag.
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial, but im not opposed to the real thing, i just think they can get pretty pricey and i've never gone out into the woods to do it (which would be so fun)
3. When do you put up the tree? sometimes after thanksgiving and before christmas. it varies.
4. When do you take the tree down? we once had our tree up until st patricks day. we were going to have to decorate it all year according to the holiday, but we finally gave in and took it down.
5. Do you like eggnog? never had it and never plan to.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmmm i think the cabbage patch doll my mom made when i was little. we (each kid) had a doll that pretty much matched us (as far as hair color). they were so cool, sam and i played with them and took them EVERYWHERE we went.
7. Hardest person to buy for? dad. every year. he's never really verbal on what he wants until the week of christmas. how convenient.
8. Easiest person to buy for? sam, she usually is with me and will say what she wants for christmas all year long.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes quite a few actually
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail. i love receiving mail so i love sending it out so that people can feel special receiving things in their mailbox around christmas especially
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? mens trouser pants when i was like 14.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? the family stone, or white christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? i try to shop for christmas all year so i dont have to rush at the end.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes probably at a white elephant
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? mexican wedding cakes (cookies) or ohenry bars that nana makes.
16. Lights on the tree? yes. i like it when theyre all colors, but i also really like it when theyre all white. but definately put lights on the tree no matter the color.
17. Favorite Christmas song? 'mary did you know' or 'if this child were born today'
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen....rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? we usually have an angel on top but its mostly just because she's pretty and we dont have a star. if we had a star, it would be up there.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning. definately christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? trying to get things done in the kitchen when eight thousand people are wanting through or getting in the way. you never have alone time around christmas. THATs what i dont like.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? no theme but handmade or those special to us that we were given.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? nothing favorite for christmas dinner, nope. i could eat salad or chicken nuggets, it wouldnt matter to me. i just love the spirit and the feel of christmas, especially when people drop cookies at your door and sing you carols. its whats inside that i love about christmas. in your heart. not on your plate or under your tree.
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? i want to see my cute niece and kiss her face and spend some quality time with my family and watch their faces as they open gifts. thats my favorite, the watching of faces instead of looking at the gift theyre getting. joy is awesome.
Merry Christmas Everyone. I love you.