"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Monday, September 22, 2008

what arrrrr ye doin'?

so tonight is the season premiere of HEROES. VILLAINS. im excited. i need to rewatch both season 1 and 2 to get all the storyline because i was...lax about it, but i am way excited for this season, so i will need to watch it no matter what ive seen or not seen. luckily sam (my sister) has both seasons.

i tuned up my guitar nicely last night. after i type i will be going to ultimate-guitar.com and finding cool tabs to play around with. skip to my lou is the song in my 'teach yourself guitar' book that i am working on right now, but i feel the need for a bit of fun songy stuff. of whatever.

brandon and elisabeth are here today. brandon went to preschool from 12:30 to 4:30 and sam and eli stayed home to get him on the bus while i went to the airport to pick up my parents. they were flying in from boise. i know, two hour flight. awesome. cheaper than gas lately. it just sounds weird to be picking up my family at SEATAC from a BOISE flight. oh well. life. it happens every day.

i picked up 'an abundance of katherines' by john green, at the library today. i had it on hold. i'm planning on reading that and then 'paper towns' by the same dude. he has only three books out so far, and i just got through 'looking for alaska'. that was a great book, so i'm excited about the other two.

today i changed my facebook language (in the language place down that the bottom where you can change it to chinese, german, spanish..etc) to pirate english. its ARRRmazing. totally the most fun thing about the new facebook layout. instead of friends you have 'mateys' and if you want to sign out it says 'abandon ship'. cute. anyway, its like the coolest thing for me right now on facebook. keeps me entertained.

No comments: