"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

back by...not so popular...or any...demand.

lately ive been writing in an online journal that nobody can see (and in the future i'll be able to print it all off in the form of a book) so that's why i've not updated anything on this.
today ive been working on learning stuff on my guitar (that i've named 'pan'). i am really into my guitar lately. my fingers are not though, as it turns out. ouch. but it's such a nice burn...
my parents are in idaho with my mother's sister until tomorrow afternoon when i'll be picking them up at the airport at noon. fun times. apparently they were doing a lot with peaches this week. aunt connie had two boxes of peaches, so they were canning and cooking and eating all week. sounds like a good little vacation.
i have just finished reading 'looking for alaska' and 'the lovely bones'. i've been into reading a lot lately. its been fun. i love the feeling of finishing a book and going online to 'goodreads.com' and marking off another book read. yay. its been a fun little game i play.
i read the twilight book series and was sad to read the last and final book. but, thats one thing off my to-do-before-i-die list (read a series of books). the twilight movie (about book one) is coming out on the 21st of november if i remember right. THAT will be a big thing. lots of girls all over the world are kindof obsessed with these books. it doesnt hurt that robert patterson (or something like that) from harry potter (played cedric diggory) will be playing the practically perfect in every way main man in it. reason enough to watch.
my sister is babysitting the kids we always seem to have around the house today. brandon and elisabeth. or B and weez as i mostly refer to them. it works. nicknames are genius.
i was thinking today while talking to my mom on the phone, that when i say 'i love you' on the phone to my mom i say it really weird, like i have a hard time saying the words, even though i dont. it was really strange to realize that when i hung up the phone. i can say 'i love you' to my mom in person, but i usually dont say it on the phone. actually, now that i think about it, i usually dont say it to anyone over the phone. i always just end my phone conversations with "yeah...ok, talk to you later. bye..." which ends up sounding awkward in itself, but whatever. i dont think that made sense. but it did. a little bit. to me. which is how things usually go.

No comments: