"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Monday, March 26, 2007

And the hero will die

Tonight sam and mom and I went to godfathers pizza and sam actually was eating mcdonalds WHEN we went INTO the restaurant. It was MARVELOUS! I almost had a heart attack. Crazy funny.
I watched “the holiday” with Emily mills tonight. I loved it. Highly recommend it. Lots. Its all good. all. And could potentially hit home sometimes. Especially because sometimes jude law looks like a certain awesome friend of mine. Ger. Whatever. Yes it was a great movie.
I think im going to move my room around a bit tomorrow. Then go to knitting club. I also have to make a second purple mitten for the friend i'll see at knitting club.
Today in the mail, my ebay win of a “gripmaster” came. Already I have learned that my left pinkie is very weak. Grow stronger left pinkie, I will not leave you behind.
I went to walmart today and bought a new nightstand-ish thing for when I change around my room. Im excited. It's just one of those target container looking sets with two big drawers. Or maybe three….hmm i'm not going to go look right now, but I think there are three drawers. Wait. Now I HAVE to go look. i'll be right back…okay, back. THREE drawers. I love it. Lol. I hope to watch “babel” tomorrow. My mom watched it yesterday and said it was really good and that Brad Pitt cried. I like. I'm kindof excited.

No comments: