"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I made my way through stripe 3 at Yarn Therapy today. On to "mulberry".
I didn't have my green smoothie until 3pm today. I got a late start to my morning and then went to Subway for lunch. After knitting from 12-3, I returned home to make this Spinach, Strawberry, Banana smoothie. YUM!
The septic guy came yesterday and laid the supplies for the renewal of our drain field out in the back yard.
A last glance at what our yard looked like before the wreckage that will be either tomorrow or the next day.
some mysterious, black, snap togethers for the project. THIS should be interesting to capture in photos...
Tomorrow morning, I plan to accompany my friend as she picks her daughter up from Girls Camp and drops her at the airport to spend time with a friend in another state. I should go make my smoothie for tomorrow right now, so it's one less thing I have to think about tomorrow morning. We leave at 10 am.

No comments: