"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

back in the swing of things, hopefully

I NEED to get back into the swing of Blogging. A friend of mine is putting her blog online tomorrow, which has inspired me to at least put one post out. I would love to tell you I will stay with it, but I dont know if I will do that yet. Let's see.
Today I made this adorable headwarmer for my sister's coworker. Surprisingly easy and way too cute for it's own good.
I've also been making a ton of hair bows lately. I have a dear cousin that ordered 15 the other day. on top of the the 12 i already sent her. WOW. thats great! what a love.
This past week, I dabbled in the art of sprouting. I made Alfalfa sprouts. It took a total of five days i think. I used some in salad tonight. YUM.
Here is a sneak peak of a babyshower gift i'm making...

oh AND, last week was the opening of Hunger Games. so of course, I took my mad skillz and made some tshirt loves with bleach.

No comments: