"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A typical Saturday for me

Okay, here goes. I lead a plain life. Beware.
Every Saturday, my family lets me sleep in (rather than take Sam to work at 9) until I wake (luxury), which is usually about 11am. I watch quilting shows with mom for a while and shower/do laundry for a while, and then I get ready for babysitting in the evening. I usually start babysitting at 3:30pm and that goes until about 8:30-9:00pm. If I have my visiting teaching lunch (which is one Saturday a month, but the date for it changes with our schedules), It is at noon. Not many of my Saturdays are different from this layout. If I'm lucky, Brian asks me to go over to his house and play with Clemmie while he snowboards or does something that requires Clemmie to need a buddy (one time I went and played with her while he put up Christmas lights). I haven't been so lucky for the past month or so. I hope to be again soon.
So there you have it folks. Lifestyles of the rich and famous. LOL.
'til next time.

No comments: