"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Year's Resolutions...

Goodbye 2010. I think I am ready to leave you in the past.
Here is the list I made last year to accomplish in 2010. I did a few of them. Some, however, will have to be rollover resolutions...
1. Wear bows in my hair...(check...ish. i did this a few times)
2. scrapbook up to date...NO
3. Go on adventures with beautiful men...NO
4. stop drinking soda...BIG NO
5. Make and wear slouch hats....NO
6. stick to a weight loss plan...CHECK, have been since the end of October...ongoing.
7. Visit Seattle parks (went once to the Ballard Locks, not sure if this counts)
8. get rid of clothes i dont wear...NO
9. make that big purse (CHECK...it's now my quilt carrying bag)
10. read more books (CHECK)
11. knit tall pretty socks (CHECK)
12. clean the wall in the living room (CHECK, but can always use a good cleaning again)
13. FEEL rather than feed...NO
14. knit my own Christmas stocking...CHECK
15. go on walks when im bored...NO
16. drink more water...CHECK
17. eat breakfast...sometimes
18. clean hall closet...NO
19. sort papers in my room...NO
20. exercise at least 3 times a week...was doing this until the end of November. But only since October, so I'm not sure this one counts either.

No comments: