"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. I never used to let myself cry at movies when I was younger, but I let myself now. And I can tear up at quite a few movies/songs/tv shows nowadays.
3. My latest obsession has been my new laptop i received for Christmas. I am constantly on it.
4. My full name is Ashley Caren Meek
5. I am a sister to two but I also count my sister-in-law right up there with the reals, so I have three siblings.
6. I am obsessed with my beautiful niece Clementine.
7. I don't take the time to shave my legs that often (TMI)
8. This year we set up our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. How very German of us.
9. I have many friends, but only a few do I think about constantly and wish I could just live with so I never have to part from them.
10. I have three best friends. Those people that I tell everything in my world to. Sam, Monika and Ashley1.
11. I hate when it snows. It means i'm trapped. I don't like being trapped, but i'd much rather stay at home until it leaves than go out in it and put myself and others in danger.
12. I have a slight addiction to Diet Coke
13. I could watch "my so-called life" over and over again.
14. I constantly start and finish knitting projects before having a purpose for them. I think I do it just to keep my hands busy. But then I also start projects and finish them with certain people in mind from the start.
15. I've never tried real crab.

No comments: