"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what do you see???

GO CHECK OUT this post. it is wonderful. it is so true that we all see things differently and we can never see ourselves as others see us.
i found this link on a blog titled inspired mess and fell in love with it.
so the woman who wrote the first blog post that i listed, started this other blog just for the purpose of highlighting the awesome things others see when they look at people instead of what the person in the photo sees when they look in the mirror. here's THAT blog

in my photo collection a while ago, i found this picture of myself and as i was watching an episode of 'criminal minds' i found a quote to go perfectly with it. it goes perfectly with what i'm talking about.


"Don't forget that I cannot see myself. My role is limited to being the one that looks in the mirror". -Jacques Rigaut


this is probably one of my favorite quotes. ever.

enjoy.
have a lovely day
i love you all

No comments: