"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finish This Sentence

i am: far from perfect
i think: about guys that dont think about me...WAY too much
i know: what i dont want
i want: everything to work out for me in the end
i have: beautiful friends that i love
i wish: being 'just friends' was easier
i hate: when it snows and i have to drive somewhere
i miss: lisa. and mike.
i fear: i may not find the guy i cant live without
i feel: tired all the time
i hear: love at first sight can be real
i smell: like maybe i should wash my sweatshirt soon
i crave: nothing. my tummy is full of cookies and waffle
i search: the world for him
i wonder: what heaven is like
i regret: saying no
i love: dolphins
i ache: for someone to need me in their life
i care: too much about things that dont matter
i always: try to speak to peoples mind instead of just telling them what i need to
i am not: what i want to look like
i believe: in miracles and love
i dance: when nobody can see me
i sing: whenever i listen to music, and sometimes when there isnt any
i don’t always: brush my hair
i fight: waking up
i write: my thoughts out in emails to my best friend at 1am
i win: at making chocolate cake
i lose: my mind waiting to figure out what i want to do with my life
i never: quite get over anyone
i confuse: winks and smiles for adoration and love
i listen: to all sorts of music
i long: to feel like a disney princess at the end of the movie
i can usually be found: in the van driving in or around snoqualmie
i am scared: of being outside in a lightning storm
i need: new sheets. ive ripped a hole in mine
i am happy about: the fact that monika comes home soon!

No comments: