"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect." — Anaïs Nin

Maybe I'll change someone's world with these words. You never know.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Things about me

I snuggle up to the wall in my sleep.
I have many favorite songs.
I love clint black duets
I sometimes don’t enjoy family gatherings.
I can never have enough socks.
I never ever want to go on a makeover show. Ever.
Chinese food is only a good IDEA.
I sleep in most of the time.
I love that feeling right before I fall asleep.
I love the sound of people laughing.
I enjoy the way people’s feet stick out from under long jeans when they aren’t wearing socks.
I love sunny afternoon naps
I love putting on pants straight from the dryer, or laying in freshly cleaned warm sheets.
I love grape soda
not a big fan of apples
I don’t like the fake watermelon flavor
It’s sometimes hard for me to resist dancing to Britney Spears songs
toaster waffles=love
I am truly thankful for toilet paper. All the time. I love thoughtful notes from friends.

No comments: